DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Controller doesn’t seem to be charging

Harris

Reactions
I haven’t flown my mini 2 for a while so today I thought I would charge everything up and fly some. The drone batteries charged up fine but the lights on the controller just continue to blink left to right. I am using the factory cable and charger.
Any thoughts on what I should look for? Are the batteries in the controller shot?

Thank for your help!

Last edited:
I haven’t flown my mini 2 for a while so today I thought I would charge everything up and fly some. The mini batteries charged up fine but the lights on the controller just continue to blink left to right. I am using the factory cable and charger.
Any thoughts on what I should look for? Are the batteries in the controller shot?

Thank for your help!
Mine had the same problem but the batteries themselves were fine. I wouldn't guarantee that that is applicable to your's.
As I recollect its thought to be a problem with the original soldering around one chip. A few people might have had success in reflowing the chip but that's beyond me. It's now a spare, for parts.
What is the battery's charge level ?

I can’t tell the lights just blink. I wasn’t clear on my post the drone batteries charged well the controller just blinks
Thanks for answering!

I can’t tell the lights just blink. I wasn’t clear on my post the drone batteries charged well the controller just blinks
Thanks for answering!
How many lights blink and what lights blink ? Describe any sequence or post a video of it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billy0157