DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Remote Beeping Constantly - Problem Solved!!!

Steaming T

Reactions
I received my DJI Mini 2 yesterday and was instantly bombarded with constant beeping from the remote. No matter what I did I could not stop it. In the ende it turned out to be the joysticks that needed a calibration. After that everything worked just fine. Now, in the manual the only place as far as I know where these beeps are mentioned is in connection with having to relink the remote to the drone. I wish DJI could have mentioned that the beeping also was a sign that the joysticks have to be calibrated. But the again, the user manual is far from complete and should explain much more about the funcions of the Fly app than it is doing now.

Reactions: Howard70
I received my DJI Mini 2 yesterday and was instantly bombarded with constant beeping from the remote. No matter what I did I could not stop it. In the ende it turned out to be the joysticks that needed a calibration. After that everything worked just fine. Now, in the manual the only place as far as I know where these beeps are mentioned is in connection with having to relink the remote to the drone. I wish DJI could have mentioned that the beeping also was a sign that the joysticks have to be calibrated. But the again, the user manual is far from complete and should explain much more about the funcions of the Fly app than it is doing now.
I had that annoying constant beeping a few months back as well. A quick cure was to do a "refresh" of the remote controller from the Assistant 2. NOTE: The refresh works only for the RC; the AC cannot be refreshed from the Assistant 2.

Reactions: Howard70
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada