DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Mini 2 winter blastoff

vindibona1

Reactions
Democratic Peoples Republic of Crook County
Ice on the driveway as the snow melted and refroze and crunchy snow. A nice normal beautiful balmy day in Chicagoland. I was just screwing around and was shocked at how fast my Mini 2 scrambled out of there. N mode with no speed adjustment once it started moving.

Ice on the driveway as the snow melted and refroze and crunchy snow. A nice normal beautiful balmy day in Chicagoland. I was just screwing around and was shocked at how fast my Mini 2 scrambled out of there. N mode with no speed adjustment once it started moving.

I really enjoyed the little person that came to the door wall too check out what was going on outside. Nicely done. Fly and stay safe.

I really enjoyed the little person that came to the door wall too check out what was going on outside. Nicely done. Fly and stay safe.
Yep... That's my grandson. Totally obsessed with my "copters". He'll be 3 on Sunday. He already knows all the steps to set my quads up and can turn everything on by himself and even start the motors unassisted. Flying is our favorite thing to do together. I'm blessed to get to be with him two or three times a week. Next year skiing!

a nice backwards flight! You live in a very nice house... ? Was the your son at the window?

cheers and happy new year

Great video!
I always chuckle when I see your location!! I’m NE, by the Cheddar Curtain.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boatdoc