DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Mini 3 P- Pano of Minnesota Fall Colors

PHZ

Reactions
This is a pano I shot with my Mini 3P at the edge of a small lake near Minneapolis, MN. I just turned the Mini loose in pano mode. There is no retouching of the colors, it is right out of the drone. I did bump the glow up about 3%, and cropped a little bit of sky. The colors are peaked now and we have rain forecasted for the rest of the week. :-( How do I access the original photos that the Mini stitches to create this shot?DJI_0462-small.jpg

Nice, that's the Minnesota I remember! Along with the grey skies/no sunshine. LOL Fall is my favorite time of the year.

I love autumn/fall because of spectacular colour show the trees put on for us. Sadly all the leaves were just turning colour where I am and a storm blew them all off.

Have a look for the "panorama" folder on your drone's SD card. It should be in the same place as where the folders containing photos/videos are. If you have the setting to save either jpg and/or DNG originals they should be in there in a folder with the same numbering format as the in-drone stitched pano.

I love autumn/fall because of spectacular colour show the trees put on for us. Sadly all the leaves were just turning colour where I am and a storm blew them all off.

Have a look for the "panorama" folder on your drone's SD card. It should be in the same place as where the folders containing photos/videos are. If you have the setting to save either jpg and/or DNG originals they should be in there in a folder with the same numbering format as the in-drone stitched pano.
Thank you! I like to stitch my own panos, usually with ICE, which does a great job.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13