DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 pro in Lisbon?

basyok

Reactions
I will be spending a few days in Lisbon in September. I'll be taking my mini 3 pro with me for later in my trip, but I am wondering if there's any chance I can fly it in Lisbon at all. I realize that there is probably nowhere in the city that I can fly, but what about over the water? How strict are drone laws in Portugal? And, how hard is it for a foreigner to get the necessary permit? Or do I even need a permit if I'm flying sub 250 g?

TIA

I will be spending a few days in Lisbon in September. I'll be taking my mini 3 pro with me for later in my trip, but I am wondering if there's any chance I can fly it in Lisbon at all. I realize that there is probably nowhere in the city that I can fly, but what about over the water? How strict are drone laws in Portugal? And, how hard is it for a foreigner to get the necessary permit? Or do I even need a permit if I'm flying sub 250 g?

TIA
Were you able to figure this out? I am wondering this too and read somewhere that you're not allowed to fly small drones above 30 meters (100 ft)?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas