DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Pro & Integra Goggles

BTCPhotoguy

Reactions
Recently purchased the Integra goggles to use with the Mini 3 Pro and the standard RC controller (no motion grip). Updated firmware on Mini and Goggles and paired fine and all works except for the photo/video trigger button on the controller. This seems so petty not to correct if it is a limitation with the goggles.please let me know if I am missing something here.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

I cannot help you with your question, but I would start by contacting DJI support.

Recently purchased the Integra goggles to use with the Mini 3 Pro and the standard RC controller (no motion grip). Updated firmware on Mini and Goggles and paired fine and all works except for the photo/video trigger button on the controller. This seems so petty not to correct if it is a limitation with the goggles.please let me know if I am missing something here.
I am going to assume you are referring to the FPV remote controller known as the RC2 is that correct? Is this it?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helivideo