DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Pro w DJI RC Battery Indicator Question

harleymhs

Reactions
Hey Guys, I've noticed that on my Mini 3 Pro with the DJI RC , in the fly app on the controller the Battery Life Indicator is see through. On my iphone on the Fly App the back round is Black and easy to read.. I wonder why this is ? Same app but on the RC and on the phone they both look different! The phone battery indicator is easy to read the RC screen is not.. Anyone else see this?

Last edited:
Just a difference in the way the Android and iOS versions display Battery Life. It is not user configurable, other than by using an iOS device. Similarly, the red line from the drone back to the HP is very easy to see during daylight and nighttime flights on iOS, but is so thin on Android, that it completely gets lost on the screen!

Just a difference in the way the Android and iOS versions display Battery Life. It is not user configurable, other than by using an iOS device. Similarly, the red line from the drone back to the HP is very easy to see during daylight and nighttime flights on iOS, but is so thin on Android, that it completely gets lost on the screen!

I noticed the red line very THIN ( red Line ) back to the HP as well! WOW me and you are on the same page. I didnt realize the Battery Back round being on a black back round is part of IOS , I thought it was part of the app! Thank you for your reply! And that RED line is tooo thin! LOL

I noticed the red line very THIN ( red Line ) back to the HP as well! WOW me and you are on the same page. I didnt realize the Battery Back round being on a black back round is part of IOS , I thought it was part of the app! Thank you for your reply! And that RED line is tooo thin! LOL
Not really a fan of the Android version of any of the DJI flight apps, as I have always used the iOS versions on iPads for my tablets, but the RC Pro sadly isn't available in an iOS version, so I am stuck with the inferior Android version of the Fly app, just like you are, with the DJI RC. It's really the only downside of DJI's fully integrated screens on their controllers.

Reactions: harleymhs
Not really a fan of the Android version of any of the DJI flight apps, as I have always used the iOS versions on iPads for my tablets, but the RC Pro sadly isn't available in an iOS version, so I am stuck with the inferior Android version of the Fly app, just like you are, with the DJI RC. It's really the only downside of DJI's fully integrated screens on their controllers.
Agree with you 100% .. I dont think we will ever see an IOS on a DJI product. Apple will never let that happen!

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Agree with you 100% .. I dont think we will ever see an IOS on a DJI product. Apple will never let that happen!
Alternatively, DJI could do a much better job making their Android versions more like their superior iOS versions! How hard can it be to make the straight line back to the controller more visible?

Reactions: Octisurfer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22