DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 pro with RC N1 misbehaving

DRONE HAPPY

Reactions
Folks: My mini 3 pro with RC N1 performs well in all respects except one. When I push the icon on my phone to change to portrait mode, the camera rotates instantly. However, I cannot return to landscape mode by pushing the same icon. Nothing happens. The only way I can get back into landscape mode is to land the drone, turn it off, then turn it back on again to reboot. Any I doing something wrong or is my unit misbehaving?

Folks: My mini 3 pro with RC N1 performs well in all respects except one. When I push the icon on my phone to change to portrait mode, the camera rotates instantly. However, I cannot return to landscape mode by pushing the same icon. Nothing happens. The only way I can get back into landscape mode is to land the drone, turn it off, then turn it back on again to reboot. Any I doing something wrong or is my unit misbehaving?
Try reprogramming the Fn (Function) button - top left corner on controller. Change it to PORTRAIT/LANDSCAPE MODE SWITCH. This will tell you if the controller isn't working properly issuing a hard-button command.
If the camera flip works properly, then try uninstalling the FLY app and reinstall a fresh download.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sofe