DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mini 3 video is blurry when flying

alexjo55

Reactions
Its like it would be to high magnification and low shutterspeed, so as soon as i moove the drone, its just gets blurry.
Maybe you cant see this clearly in the video i linked since its not good quality, but anyways.

When i dont move the drone and i just hover, i think the video quality is great.
Is this nomal for the mini 3 or is it something wrong with mine?

Nothing wrong, you are just moving too fast at that altitude. Try a little higher and a little slower.

The video plays at 720p, so make a 1080p or 4k video available if you want a sharper picture. At close range and high speed you will not get a smooth video of sharp images.

The video plays at 720p, so make a 1080p or 4k video available if you want a sharper picture. At close range and high speed you will not get a smooth video of sharp images.
i go very slow in normal mode.

Its like it would be to high magnification and low shutterspeed, so as soon as i moove the drone, its just gets blurry.
Maybe you cant see this clearly in the video i linked since its not good quality, but anyways.

When i dont move the drone and i just hover, i think the video quality is great.
Is this nomal for the mini 3 or is it something wrong with mine?
This video has been archived and is not available to watch at this time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Distantdoc