DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 4 Pro and DJI Care Refresh Pt 2

OldGuy

Reactions
As previously posted my Mini 4 Pro (purchased in March ‘24) and RC 2 remote developed connection problems. After contacting the official DJI service center I was informed that my Care Refresh did not cover repairs/replacement of the RC 2 remote!? Also that any repairs to the RC 2 plus postage etc would be at my expense!? This came as a big surprise to me as I always thought that CR covered everything. Fortunately I purchased the Mini 4 Pro from Amazon. They immediately took action and yesterday my Mini 4 was returned to me with a brand new RC 2 remote. Like most of you out there I am a big fan of DJI but if I had returned the Mini 4 Pro to them it would have cost me a new RC 2 remote €369 ($413) plus postage. Frankly I am disappointed that DJI would not cover the cost of the RC 2 remote. The next DJI drone that I purchase will be through Amazon again and not directly from an official DJI store.

I flew the Mini 4 Pro from my garden this morning and all is ok. I really like this drone in spite of the RC 2 problem.

Reactions: Cafguy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jblaudio