DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini controller beeps constantly

riverfox3

Reactions
I just updated the firmware to the Mavic mini and now the controller beeps non stop. I recalibrated both IMU and compass as stated. Still beeps. I initially had a sensor error but that went off after the callibration.

Welcome to the forum. You need to recalibrate your controller.

Reactions: old man mavic
You have to not power up bird but controller and your device.
Go into camera view, hit 3 dots then click on control and scroll till you see it.It will walk you threw it.

Thanks for the advise, that took care of the problem.
Glad you got it but you do need to read the manual that is
in the link Eyes posted. ?

I've had this same problem after the update, but unfortunately this didn't solve the problem.
Just to make sure I did it right, to calibrate the controller you have to move both of the control sticks and move the one dial. The beeping stops while I do the calibration, but immediately starts once I finish. I have only had the drone for a couple weeks before the update, and had zero problems before updating.

Peter

I've had this same problem after the update, but unfortunately this didn't solve the problem.
Just to make sure I did it right, to calibrate the controller you have to move both of the control sticks and move the one dial. The beeping stops while I do the calibration, but immediately starts once I finish. I have only had the drone for a couple weeks before the update, and had zero problems before updating.

Peter
Welcome to the forum .
I would try it more than once and yes you follow the screen
directions. Siticks are first then the wheel.

I just updated the firmware to the Mavic mini and now the controller beeps non stop. I recalibrated both IMU and compass as stated. Still beeps. I initially had a sensor error but that went off after the callibration.

What worked for me is doing a RC calibration. Rotate the sticks to the 100% mark in each position and all around. Also, do the Camera dial in each direction. The indicator arrows will turn green, or repeat until you get the green arrows. Then you will get a message that the calibration is complete. So far, the beeping does not return when the RC is turned on the next time. Hope this does it for you.

This same issue is happening to me. I've recalibrated the controller 4 times now, and it says calibration complete. I have noticed that since I took the drone out of my case 3 days ago for an attempt to fly, my camera scroll wheel has felt different...In the fact that it doesn't seem to click through each degree of angle, but rather spin and randomly stop at a degree. Would the wheel have gotten stuck or pressed on within the case, causing it to make it seem as if the controller isn't acting correct? Is there a way to test this?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ