DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mint Mavic 3 w/ 3 Batteries, Tripltek 8 Pro and DJI Bag and Charging Hub **NO LONGER FOR SALE**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob in Savannah

Masters Patron
Reactions
Site
instagram.com
After attending the Masters this past weekend and personally witnessing an Inspire 2 first hand, I'm on a new mission. It will take some time but this sale will be a HUGE step for me.

I'm selling my mint Mavic 3 with Three batteries with the Charging Hub and the Tripltek 8 Pro along with the Bag that comes with the combo package. The batteries have less than 10 cycles on them and the drone has the original props on them in perfect condition. I also have an extra set of props ready to go when the og ones are ready to get replaced. They're perfect now.
The Tripltek 8 Pro is in mint shape and only 4 months since purchase. Zero scratches or damage or anything like that. Its MINT, too.

Tomorrow afternoon I will upload a ton of pics and edit this post accordingly. Im thinking $2k or so plus shipping. I have previous sales right here in these classifieds and Im also a 100% rated seller on Ebay. My ebay name is Bobinsavannah . Here's a link validating my 100% rating over nearly 20 years of sales... Security Measure

Im quite accessible so feel free to ask me questions.. :)

THIS SALE IS CLOSED. I"VE DECIDED TO KEEP THE M3 CONSIDERING MY HIGHLY AMATUER STATUS UTILIZING AN INSPIRE 2. I WILL CONTINUE TO LEARN WITH THE M3. I GOT A LITTLE EXCITED AFTER SEEING THAT DRONE AT THE MASTERS. LOL

Last edited:
After attending the Masters this past weekend and personally witnessing an Inspire 2 first hand, I'm on a new mission. It will take some time but this sale will be a HUGE step for me.

I'm selling my mint Mavic 3 with Three batteries with the Charging Hub and the Tripltek 8 Pro along with the Bag that comes with the combo package. The batteries have less than 10 cycles on them and the drone has the original props on them in perfect condition. I also have an extra set of props ready to go when the og ones are ready to get replaced. They're perfect now.
The Tripltek 8 Pro is in mint shape and only 4 months since purchase. Zero scratches or damage or anything like that. Its MINT, too.

Tomorrow afternoon I will upload a ton of pics and edit this post accordingly. Im thinking $2k or so plus shipping. I have previous sales right here in these classifieds and Im also a 100% rated seller on Ebay. My ebay name is Bobinsavannah . Here's a link validating my 100% rating over nearly 20 years of sales... Security Measure

Im quite accessible so feel free to ask me questions.. :)
How about some pictures
Thanks Oman

Reactions: Bob in Savannah
How about some pictures
Thanks Oman
As you know (or don't) picture taking is prohibited on the property during the tournament.
. The drone I saw was an Inspire 2 and it was OBVIOUSLY part of the tournament.
I'm a lifelong Patron and my father was one of the very first Patrons ever in 1958 when the Tournament went private.
I've been going so long I know how to get on the ropes on any hole.. Preferably #16 this year. Here's my chairs set up at 4am waiting on the gates to open.. See photo an hour later in the same spot... Also my car 1st in the lot and a pic later that day in the same lot...

Attachments

• 20230407_041209.jpg
    20230407_041209.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 26
  • 20230406_034725.jpg
    20230406_034725.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 23
  • 20230406_052615.jpg
    20230406_052615.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:
As you know (or don't) picture taking is prohibited on the property during the tournament.
. The drone I saw was an Inspire 2 and it was OBVIOUSLY part of the tournament.
I'm a lifelong Patron and my father was one of the very first Patrons ever in 1958 when the Tournament went private.
I've been going so long I know how to get on the ropes on any hole.. Preferably #16 this year. Here's my chairs set up at 4am waiting on the gates to open.. See photo an hour later in the same spot... Also my car 1st in the lot and a pic later that day in the same lot...
I was talking about your M3 for sale?
Thanks oman

Last edited:
Add "No longer for sale" to the post title so the admin knows to archive/close the thread.

Reactions: Bob in Savannah
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54