DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Missing Aircraft Orientation on Mini 2 using iPhone 12pro Max

Eric Winkle Brown

Reactions
Hi there

I have just sold my Air 2 and gone back to a Mini (this time a Mini 2) so that I can continue flying without falling fowl of the new regulations that come in tomorrow in the UK. I last flew the Air 2 last week with the same phone and the Aircraft Orientation was working fine. I noticed when setting up the Mini I noticed the Aircraft Orientation Is completely missing and later during 1st flight too. I have had a look through the forum and most of the issues seem to be more that the orientation was not correct not that it was missing from the app completely.

I have checked the compass settings on the phone and they are OK, so I wondered if anyone had anymore suggestions?

Thanks and happy new year!

Reactions: old man mavic
@Eric Winkle Brown in the latest App update the indicator in the center of the screen has been replaced by one in the bottom left corner ,you have to touch the icon on the screen to activate it

Reactions: WooZie
It is not missing. It is new features on Fly 1.2.2. See my screenshot. It shares the same spot with the map at the bottom-left corner of the fly console. To switch between the map and the new-look Aircraft Orientation, touch the bottom-right of the icons. You should play around the four corners of the icons to see what the new features they have. Have fun in the new year!

Attachments

• InkedScreenshot 2020-12-31 at 10.56.22 AM (002)_LI.jpg
    InkedScreenshot 2020-12-31 at 10.56.22 AM (002)_LI.jpg
    460.7 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: agbourne
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member