DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Missing contents

AerialTom

Reactions
Hi, just received my new Mavic Air 2 combo and have discovered that there are missing items. I am missing the UsB type C lead and 2 controller to phone connectors. I am also missing the 3 ND filters and the power bank connector. I read online that missing cables were quite common, but missing ND filters seems a bit strange.

I’ve sent an email to DJI, hopefully they can resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Tom.

EDIT: Just found them under the lid of the carry bag. Had me worried DJI!

Hi, just received my new Mavic Air 2 combo and have discovered that there are missing items. I am missing the UsB type C lead and 2 controller to phone connectors. I am also missing the 3 ND filters and the power bank connector. I read online that missing cables were quite common, but missing ND filters seems a bit strange.

Thanks,

Tom.

One unboxing video and you would have been good. Glad it was all there :)

Thanks,

Tom.

Ha Ha... I was just going to tell you to look carefully..... it took me a few hours to find everything in the bag. It has a couple of hiding spots.

Did you order directly from DJI? If so how long did it take for them to ship it out? I ordered mine last week and still not showing it has shipped. Glad I read your post I will make sure I check all hidden spaces.

Did you order directly from DJI? If so how long did it take for them to ship it out? I ordered mine last week and still not showing it has shipped. Glad I read your post I will make sure I check all hidden spaces.
Got mine from Drone Nerds, payed 60 bucks for overnight....

Reactions: Jeff6645

I ordered from Currys PC World, came in a few days. Usually decent delivery times with Currys. I remember when I was purchasing a Mavic Mini from the DJI store over a year ago then discovered it’d take a while, so cancelled the delivery and placed an order with Currys. Amazon is another place I’d use that are great with delivery times.

Thank you AerialTom, I will know the next time to order somewhere else. As I typing this I got the notification from DJI that it has shipped or at least now has a tracking number.

Thank you AerialTom, I will know the next time to order somewhere else. As I typing this I got the notification from DJI that it has shipped or at least now has a tracking number.

That’s great to hear. Hopefully It’ll arrive this weekend or Monday.

Same boat. Missing the cables, hub, extra sticks, and lens'. I watched about 4 "unboxing tutorials" and not 1 mention of them being tucked away inside the top zipper of the carrying bag. Whew, i was worried for a minute.

Same happened to me when I unboxed mine in August 2021! 😆

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS