DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Missing plastic cuff to left rear leg

kinsai

Reactions
So I am rebuilding a broken mavic that I got off of ebay for fun and I've had it together once and I decided to replace the midframe so I am rebuilding it again. However I'm missing a tiny piece that goes on the rear left leg shaft of the hingey part. It's black plastic maybe Teflon shaped like a C and goes in between the parts shown in the pic. I just really need help finding a replacement for it ?

I would show the part on the other leg except I just soldered the wires ?

Attachments

• P_20200822_170504.jpg
    P_20200822_170504.jpg
    841.5 KB · Views: 51
Reactions: TreeHugger
If it is what I think it is, the M2 Zoom uses them too - it's like a bushing - oily, and if you don't have it, there is a bit of excess play in the leg. I could not find one for a drone I repaired and fly it without.
If anyone knows the correct name, I'd like to know it too. :)

So I am rebuilding a broken mavic that I got off of ebay for fun and I've had it together once and I decided to replace the midframe so I am rebuilding it again. However I'm missing a tiny piece that goes on the rear left leg shaft of the hingey part. It's black plastic maybe Teflon shaped like a C and goes in between the parts shown in the pic. I just really need help finding a replacement for it ?

Also - Welcome to the forums!! There is a wealth of knowledge here, I'm sure someone will have an answer.

thanks for the reply! that was my experience too, that play in the leg bugged me lol

Looking at the shape, it's a bit complicated to be solely a simple bush, does it have anything to do with travel limits for rotation of the arms?

Found This at least ? though I was hoping I could get just one part... And from a vendor in NA lol
For ~ 10 bucks! Worth it! I recognize some other hard-to-find parts in the pictures. The elusive front arm washer is there too!

Edit
Looks like he is in Hong Kong. I bought one anyway. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: hiflyer201

not sure exactly what part you referring to but will a broken arm work?

IMG_1583.jpg

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser