DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Missing Video Files-Mavic Air

OldGoatMTB

Reactions
Went for a flight and forgot to put SD card in Mavic Air, so 4k video should be saved to internal storage, right? I connect via USB to computer but apparently no files, I only have the 720p files from phone. Better than nothing, but what am I missing here? Should use the internal storage, right?

Went for a flight and forgot to put SD card in Mavic Air, so 4k video should be saved to internal storage, right? I connect via USB to computer but apparently no files, I only have the 720p files from phone. Better than nothing, but what am I missing here? Should use the internal storage, right?

Was there any warning being displayed that the SD card was missing? I know that you have to specify in the App where to store (SD vs Internal) not sure if it is "smart enough" to know that it's set to SD but there is no SD so use internal.

Reactions: dawgpilot
There may have been some warning, but after I'd already been flying and recording. Can't remember what it was, but I thought it would default to saving on internal memory if no SD card was in place. At least I have the 720p video, as bad as it is, and it wasn't a once-in-a-lifetime flight.

Reactions: MAVIC_2_YTS
There may have been some warning, but after I'd already been flying and recording. Can't remember what it was, but I thought it would default to saving on internal memory if no SD card was in place. At least I have the 720p video, as bad as it is, and it wasn't a once-in-a-lifetime flight.
Hi! Did you solve your problem? I have the same( And could you tell me when I can find 720p videos on my smartphone? I have iPhone

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada