DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mission planning in DJI Pilot App using M2ED

russhog1

Reactions
Can the Pilot app be used to plan a mission with the M2ED? Is it possible to fly a mission and take thermal pics of an area?

Can the Pilot app be used to plan a mission with the M2ED? Is it possible to fly a mission and take thermal pics of an area?
As of now, no, the M2ED doesn't have mission planning in DJI Pilot for IOS (I use DroneDeploy for mission planning on my Ipad Mini 3 and works very well). Pilot app tutorial

Also, when I take pictures with my M2ED, it takes both visual and thermal pictures. This makes it easy to generate my reports.

Reactions: Carb63
See Page 44 of the Users Manual

The DJI Pilot App has 2 internal functions;
Manual Flight
Mission Flight

Page 51 answers your question on Planning and Flying Missions

Reactions: Carb63
See Page 44 of the Users Manual

The DJI Pilot App has 2 internal functions;
Manual Flight
Mission Flight

Page 51 answers your question on Planning and Flying Missions
Where can I get a copy of the Pilot App manual?
Can't find it in the app itself, and Google search comes up nothing.

Did you think to try dji.com?

Dear Mavin, tried searching the DJI website but was not able to locate the Pilot App Manual. Kindly forward a link please. Thanks in advance.
Same here Mavin, I have tried extensively but am unable to locate the Pilot App Manual. Please forward a link to me as well. Thank you.

Please forward a link to me
As the Pilot app is suited to be operated with Enterprise drones such as the M2E, M2ED or the Matrice series, the Pilot app has a section in the manuals of those aircraft.

Here the link to the M2E series manual.
You will find the Pilot app description from page 43-53

Thh
As the Pilot app is suited to be operated with Enterprise drones such as the M2E, M2ED or the Matrice series, the Pilot app has a section in the manuals of those aircraft.

Here the link to the M2E series manual.
You will find the Pilot app description from page 43-53
Thank you Keule

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143