DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Misty Harvest morning

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Took a quick trip out this morning with the MINI 3 Pro to capture the sunlight in the misty fields... I know its a tad long - I need to get more punchy with my editing and choice of footage - and one missed edit where I turned too quickly, but overall I like it, and DaVinci Resolve is getting easier to handle, now I have managed to get it to work without crashing!

CC welcome...

Took a quick trip out this morning with the MINI 3 Pro to capture the sunlight in the misty fields... I know its a tad long - I need to get more punchy with my editing and choice of footage - and one missed edit where I turned too quickly, but overall I like it, and DaVinci Resolve is getting easier to handle, now I have managed to get it to work without crashing!

CC welcome...

Love the finish to the video.
I don't even know where to start with Davinci.

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Love the finish to the video.
I don't even know where to start with Davinci.
Thanks, DaVinci is actually quite simple to get your head around, there are some good Youtube tutorials that show the basics, then its just a bit of practice... The ending is an Asteroid Quick Shot, and is quite cool :)

Great video, nice editing, good music, as for too long, mabey, but time flys when your having fun ( No pun intended )
Blue Skys & Happy Contrails ➰
B52-D
Thanks B52, your comment is appreciated... Still very much a beginner, so very happy with this for only my 2nd time posting a drone video and 2nd time using Resolve :)

There are some absolutely beautiful scenes in there. I particularly like the one at 4:40 with the round bales, shadows, and juxtaposition of farm, city, industry and woods.

Very nice shooting. Thanks for a beautiful view of Manchester.

Reactions: AlbionDrones
There are some absolutely beautiful scenes in there. I particularly like the one at 4:40 with the round bales, shadows, and juxtaposition of farm, city, industry and woods.

Very nice shooting. Thanks for a beautiful view of Manchester.
Thanks, those bales and shadows were something that caught my eye... Looking forwards to trying something similar again in the autumn, when the colours are on the trees...

Nicely done. Very soothing. Well matched music. Keep them coming.
Thank you, the music was something I found that fekt right for the theme, it works :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne