DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mixing Mavic 2 Pro & Pocket 3 Footage

Mr Blue Sky

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hi everyone
I dont often come up against problems when filming with my Mavic 2 Pro but when I try to edit video in from my new Pocket 3 there is definitely a difference despite both having a 1 inch sensor I believe. Will I have to just take the contrast back from the 3 and put a LUT on to solve my problem? Any help would be gratefully received.
Kindest Regards
Mr Blue Sky

I would supply an example and try to clarify what exactly the issue is.

Reactions: sarahb
Hi everyone
I dont often come up against problems when filming with my Mavic 2 Pro but when I try to edit video in from my new Pocket 3 there is definitely a difference despite both having a 1 inch sensor I believe. Will I have to just take the contrast back from the 3 and put a LUT on to solve my problem? Any help would be gratefully received.
Kindest Regards
Mr Blue Sky
I have been doing multi media videos for several years, including Osmo Action camera, Osmo Pocket 3 and iPhone 14 Pro Max video, along with drone stills and drone videos. I use the Mavic 3 and love it. My video editing software consists of Adobe products including Premiere Pro , Photoshop, and LrC (Lightroom Classic) for timelapse sequences. Here is an example from a trip to Kyrgystan last month. I'd be happy to respond to any questions.

Dale
Miami

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone
Kindest Regards
Mr Blue Sky

Sensor size is mostly irrelevant in this discussion and the M2Pro and Pocket 3 are separated by 5 years of technological improvements. Are you trying to match the footage or just figure out a workflow for the Pocket 3. Are you shooting DLOG-M? 10-bit?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
熊大熊二