DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MM and Litchi

gd84

Reactions
DJI recently released the SDK for the Mavic Mini and Litchi has expanded its compatibility to the drone.

I downloaded Litchi on my iOS device yesterday, plugged it in and it showed that there was a connection to the controller,the controller battery and uplink showed as very high for both but the downlink and aircraft battery percentage was not showing on the top. Also highlighted by the centered text reading "DISCONNECTED"

I have tried what I believe to be every combination of deleting or force closing competing apps while trying to resync the aircraft and controller. I only found that with DJI Fly running in the background, the Litchi app will not even see the controller. Other than that, there have been no differences in the results based on status of install or running in the background.

No errors in registering with DJI server upon opening Litchi
Account has been made with Litchi
Drone works in DJI Fly consistently.

I wonder what the issue would be. I would love to hear from other Mavic Mini/iOS users on their success

Thanks!

I wonder what the issue would be.
Litchi has not released a working version supporting the MM. As we speak, iOS v2.8.0 is from Nov. 2019.

He might want to check his banking apps on his device, sounds like malware

Litchi just sent me a beta for the MM version 2.9.0. Don’t have time to test yet...

Litchi has not released a working version supporting the MM. As we speak, iOS v2.8.0 is from Nov. 2019.
You’re right, I thought I saw added support in the app changelog upon purchasing. My mistake!

thanks

I saw the beta support for the MM. I just acquired Litchi for my M2P and was wondering that if I got the beta for my MM, would there be any conflict between the two drone systems with Litchi...or would they be able to share the same missions?

I am playing with the Beta version of Litchi for my Mavic Mini. It works nice but when i try to use the VR with my cable and connector is very laggy. I know is not Litchi fault. Is the cable fault.

Do anybody know about a good quality cables OTG (micro USB) to USB-C or Lighting ?
I need at least 18 to 24 inches.

I am playing with the Beta version of Litchi for my Mavic Mini. It works nice but when i try to use the VR with my cable and connector is very laggy. I know is not Litchi fault. Is the cable fault.

Do anybody know about a good quality cables OTG (micro USB) to USB-C or Lighting ?
I need at least 18 to 24 inches.
I use a micro USB to female USB adapter that works good. Then you can just use your regular charging cable.

I use a micro USB to female USB adapter that works good. Then you can just use your regular charging cable.
I tried with 2 of them and still laggy with the mini. With the M2P works fine.

Hi! I'm trying to make litchi work, but no luck so far on my mini. Cannot connect to dji to verify app. Using Google Pixel 4XL running Android 10, and DJI Fly app is force closed. Still no luck. Any advise? Is it supposed to be working with my android 10 right?

Are you using the betta version by email invitation?

What do you mean by mail invitation? Is it not enough to join the beta program and then go to play store? .. I thought invitation was only for iPhone.. I'm using android 10 Google pixel 4xl

I did it for IOS you are right.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom