DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Moab Desert Climbing with a Surprise Appearance of the US ARMY's Golden Knights BASE Jumping!

Karlewski

Reactions
This Adventure was an Epic Climb all by itself but, having the Opportunity to Hang out with & Observe the Army's Elite Paratroopers HUCKING off a shear cliff face was more than I ever bargained for. Crazy Luck and Crazy COOL!

Very nice. How did you get the footage from the jumpers descending?

Reactions: RandyOh
JLOW offered to put his helmet cam footage in his drop box account for me to download online, super painless. I am hoping and asked if these guys would like to do another shoot in the future. They were good company and quite capable!

Reactions: AlanL
This Adventure was an Epic Climb all by itself but, having the Opportunity to Hang out with & Observe the Army's Elite Paratroopers HUCKING off a shear cliff face was more than I ever bargained for. Crazy Luck and Crazy COOL!
Great video as usual, as a former paratrooper with the Army's 82nd Airborne I would love to jump that with one of those chutes, although I would need a helicopter to get me to the top.

Karl, that was awesome. How cool you happened to run into the Golden Knights. Your videos keep getting better and better. Good work!

Hi Karl,
Oh man, you guys are real pros! As always super well done, edited and set to music. The speed ramps are also very well placed and give the whole thing a cool touch. Have me despite some passages with goosebumps again very well entertained. The landscape with all the towers is just overwhelming, WOW👍
The two base jumpers have warmed up the video immensely!
A huge thumbs up for your video Karl 👍👍👍
cheers Paul

Reactions: PixelMagic
I was truly blessed on this trip! I'd say amazing luck but, I don't really believe that. It may not always be the Golden Knights but, very often, regularly in fact, I feel like just making a big effort to research and get out there allows me to bear witness to so many amazing things. I am grateful for my quest to capture cool video, it has driven me to explore the coolest places I can find and the really astounding fact is that they are all around my home, just a few hours drive. . . I'm grateful to have you guys too, there are many cold mornings and painful stiff moments rising out of bed. . .not really a bed. . . but knowing my friends are also excited to see wha's coming next just spurs me on.
I really obsessed over this edit, as you know, speed ramps are TOUGH to get right but, after a few years of practice and continuous patients I'm getting it dialed in! and love it!