DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom Mobile Alabama Flight

It reminded me of a small ship that was at harbor in Vancouver. Men on the deck working and I was in the parking lot adjacent. I threw my drone up and made a wide circle around the ship then flew away to sea to shoot another passing ship. Just as I got back a member of the crew came up to me in the parking lot. I thought "uh oh..." but he was warning me they were doing radar tests and was concerned they might knock my drone out of the sky. He had a DJI himself and was very friendly. Whew!. Sometimes I think such conversations are also about politely checking out people such as myself.

Reactions: Vader Zoom 01
Nice video! I was raised in Alabama, and remember raising money to being the USS Alabama back home. Mid 1960's elementary school kids sold tickets for $.10 for future tours of the battleship. Its a great place to visit.
Thank you for sharing your flight.

Reactions: Vader Zoom 01
Nice video! I was raised in Alabama, and remember raising money to being the USS Alabama back home. Mid 1960's elementary school kids sold tickets for $.10 for future tours of the battleship. Its a great place to visit.
Thank you for sharing your flight.
Thank you sam36401! I was surprised that it is funded by public and private donations only. I truly loved that museum and the next time I visit my daughter in Mobile I will visit it again. I'm glad they brought the USS Alabama home.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sikiruikhun