DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Monmouth/Ocean County NJ

AirBear

Reactions
I recently had some exchanges here with 2-3 others in these areas, Ocean gate, Brick, Belford, Tuckerton. I'm in Whiting and would like to set up a meet somewhere convenient, perhaps the Toms River area for coffee and brain storming. PM me here if interested or email [email protected]

Last edited:
I recently had some exchanges here with 2-3 others in these areas, Ocean gate, Brick, Belford, Tuckerton. I'm in Whiting and would like to set up a meet somewhere convenient, perhaps the Toms River area for coffee and brain storming. PM me here if interested or email [email protected]

plenty of places to chat in TR. let me know time and place. you answered a message from me but didn't continue it.

Sorry for the delay, had some tests I forgot about and asked to join two committees in my community. How would the Dunkin Donuts near the Shop Rite TR 166 and Rt 37 work for you? Day and time really open as I am retired, only Tuesday morning 8-12 when I volunteer. WiFi there so we could look over fly zone maps as well.
Best to email me [email protected]. Open to other places if that's not good for you. Thanks for getting back to me.

Reactions: 0317
Weekends are generally fine. During the week I am free after 2pm. If I have to work the weekend I'm free by 2 as well.

Reactions: 0317
Well, it does state "Hovering" so fly overs in line of travel if occurred would not be covered. And the "reasonable expectation of privacy" issue has been through the courts since photography was used in recording street, park, travel scenes.

Free except for Mar. 14th. Best to email me with a time that works for you guys.. [email protected]...I check that secondary inbox a lot more than these messages. Southern Monmouth/Ocean County works for me.

Weekends are generally fine. During the week I am free after 2pm. If I have to work the weekend I'm free by 2 as well.
super busy...sorry I haven't gotten back eairler. Im flying this coming Sunday 10th at On Target Paintball field, Pemberton, NJ. your welcome to join me

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000