DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Moonscape Overlook DJI FPV Drone Flight

Located midway between the towns of Hanksville and Caineville in central Utah is Moonscape Overlook. This place is definetely off the beaten path but a fantastic place to fly drones (weather permitting!). Enjoy

That really is amazing. A truly alien landscape!

DJI on Mars! Amazing landscape!

Reactions: Nanny Ogg
Fantastic! I had no idea there was a landscape like that in the USA. Nice flying and thanks for sharing.

Thanks everyone. Having traveled to 80% of the US states I'd rank Utah as my favorite in terms of the variety of natural wonders, although there are a lot of close seconds. We never made it to Oregon on this trip, weather forced us to travel from Iowa to South Dakota, Wyoming, Colorado, back to Utah and finally home again to Vegas. South Dakota and Wyoming were fantastic, but we encountered extreme storms, large hail and incredible dust. This drone business is addictive, the whole time I am driving I keep looking out over the landscapes and when I see something interesting I pull over when possible and explore with the drone. I brought both the Mini 2 and the DJI FPV drone but usually just fly the FPV, quite often because it can handle most any wind and I can explore an area in 6 minutes that would take me 20 with the Mini 2. I love them both though. Happy flying

Reactions: rhberg
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pilot74sparki