DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom More adventures of Blue Heron

Barbara

Premium Pilot
Reactions
More videos from our charter on Blue Heron (a 41 foot DeFever trawler) touring the North Channel of Lake Huron. These were taken on our last two days in the Benjamin Islands, when the weather finally cleared.

The Benjamin Islands are part of the Croker Island Complex, an ancient (1.5 billion year old) volcanic chimney, exposed by the glaciers during the last ice age. The rock forming the islands are characterized by their pink granite and white quartzite. The complex forms a distinct circle of islands comprised of Croker, Fox, North and South Benjamin Islands.

Hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment.

Another great video!

Reactions: Barbara
Beautiful video. Perfect music. The shot looking straight down is great because it gives the viewer an excellent view of how deep the water is in various places. Well done.

Great video! Relaxing music, pretty area.

Beautiful video. Perfect music. The shot looking straight down is great because it gives the viewer an excellent view of how deep the water is in various places. Well done.
Thank you.

Finding and choosing music for my videos has always been a lengthy and sometimes challenging process for me. Partly because I'm too cheap to pay for it.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580