Join Us Now

3 More Desert

JeffreyS

A Flying Photographer
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
www.jeffreysipress.com
It's was a pretty productive day of photo flying in the Mojave desert, as you may have seen from my recent posts. This view gives an exceptional look at this area. Late afternoon with the sun setting to the right (west) and just the high points illuminated. A four frame horizontal panorama merged and processed in Photoshop. From my Mavic 3. Click image to see it full size.

mnp-pano2.jpg

Last edited:
Magnificent photo!

Reactions: JeffreyS
Interesting to see the hills with this sun angle - much farther south than what I have seen in spring visits. I have camped within this scene.

Interesting to see the hills with this sun angle - much farther south than what I have seen in spring visits. I have camped within this scene.
Thanks Alan. I camped in this scene, too, and my van is in this pic, though nearly impossible to make out in this jpeg. Let's meet up there sometime.

Thanks Alan. I camped in this scene, too, and my van is in this pic, though nearly impossible to make out in this jpeg. Let's meet up there sometime.
Sold off my rig last spring. Too many places I couldn't go when I was driving it around.

It's was a pretty productive day of photo flying in the Mojave desert, as you may have seen from my recent posts. This view gives an exceptional look at this area. Late afternoon with the sun setting to the right (west) and just the high points illuminated. A four frame horizontal panorama merged and processed in Photoshop. From my Mavic 3. Click image to see it full size.

View attachment 160396
very nice image Jeff. Catching the sun highlights on the hills was great.

Dale
Miami

• Love
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member