DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Motorola MOTO Z4 compatibility with DJI FLY for Mavic Mini

MavicBobA2

Reactions
I have a Motorola MOTO Z4 Android 64 bit V10 that can load the DJI Fly app. Has anyone tried it with the Mavic Mini or Mavic Air 2? I am deciding whether to buy one of these 2 drones and would like to know if anyone has used that combination and if it worked or not before I buy. Thanks for your help.

I have a Motorola MOTO Z4 Android 64 bit V10 that can load the DJI Fly app. Has anyone tried it with the Mavic Mini or Mavic Air 2? I am deciding whether to buy one of these 2 drones and would like to know if anyone has used that combination and if it worked or not before I buy. Thanks for your help.
DJI told me they had not tested the MOTO Z4 phone so they could not say it would or would not work, so
i am looking to see if anyone has experience with it.

I have the same question as you. Will Moto Z4 work with Mini or Air?

I do have DJI Fly installed and working, however do not have the drone to test It.

Now we just need to find a couple of people who have used the MOTO Z4 with either of these 2 drones, and can report on how it worked.

I have a z4 and a mini. It wouldn't let me calibrate the imu. Dji says its a bad unit so we will have to wait and see.

I have a moto z4 and a DJI Mini I cant even get the DJI fly app on the play store. Could I be doing something wrong? Please help.

I have a moto z4 and I cant even get the DJI fly app on the play store. Could I be doing something wrong? Please help.

I have a Moto G Stylus 2021. I downloaded the .apk file from DJI. It loaded aand installed, but when I open the app it locks up with a DJI Academy drop down screen and wont go any further. I bought it because it has the correct OS and is 64 bit. Apparently thats no guarantee it will run the app! Anyone else tried the Moto G Stylus 2021??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929