DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Moverio BT-300 micro sd

Keith Tweedie

Reactions
Does anyone know what the microSD card does on the control pad of the Moverio BT-300 ,I have gone through the 67 page user guide the only reference to the SD card is showing where the slot for a card is located. I am trying to copy video shot with the glasses to the SD card.

It should have recorded it to the sd card. I don't remember if the is a "native" file browser that comes with the controller, should be. But look for an icon like "files", and look for sd card 0 and sd "card1". "Card 1" should be the card you installed to the controller. "Card 0" is the root directory for the OS. You can also set the default storage location to where ever you like. But should be in either Photos, or Videos on SD card1......That way, you can either get them out either by plugging in, or just removing the card and sticking it into a pc slot to copy.

Reactions: pelagic_one
Also, you may need to find/install a file manager onto the Moverios, that way, you can just navigate to the folders you want and do your manipulations that way. Kind of like Windows Explorer....

Reactions: pelagic_one
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803