DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Music, and lighting...

Music is a personal choice... I did have to adjust volume as it’s just not my taste... but it should suite the photographer, not me.

Brightness is good enough to see content easily, but low enough to portray the grey winter day well.

Length was good... subject covered well without a bunch of redundancy... even a little emotion with the “last flower bloom” shot.

Overall, well done!

Reactions: Bobvt and MKurr
Music is a personal choice... I did have to adjust volume as it’s just not my taste... but it should suite the photographer, not me.

Brightness is good enough to see content easily, but low enough to portray the grey winter day well.

Length was good... subject covered well without a bunch of redundancy... even a little emotion with the “last flower bloom” shot.

Overall, well done!
I'm glad the brightness worked out well...

Edit was good. Length...? Well, those were trees. I got that in the first 10 seconds.

Reactions: MKurr
So you mean I should have had more different subjects?
I'd say a video is a form of art. As such, it is subjective. There is also a difference between putting up a video and asking for input and full out professional productions. So I'm not saying that there is anything "wrong" with your video. But yes, my recommendation is to consider things to keep the viewers attention. This could be different subjects or this could even be different ways to present the same subject (different angles, different camera movements, etc.). Personally, I look at every video as telling a story. In the case of your vehicle it could be a "story" of the area you are in. Allow the viewer to get a idea of that area.

One thing I hear from experienced people is.... just keep making videos.

I'd say a video is a form of art. As such, it is subjective. There is also a difference between putting up a video and asking for input and full out professional productions. So I'm not saying that there is anything "wrong" with your video. But yes, my recommendation is to consider things to keep the viewers attention. This could be different subjects or this could even be different ways to present the same subject (different angles, different camera movements, etc.). Personally, I look at every video as telling a story. In the case of your vehicle it could be a "story" of the area you are in. Allow the viewer to get a idea of that area.

One thing I hear from experienced people is.... just keep making videos.
Thanks for the tips!

Please let me know especially how you like the music, the brightness, and the length....

Coming from Florida, that froze me right up! lol. Got a real sense of the cold. I moved from New England, to avoid that stuff, but, great video and conveyed a mood as well :)

Coming from Florida, that froze me right up! lol. Got a real sense of the cold. I moved from New England, to avoid that stuff, but, great video and conveyed a mood as well :)
Glad you liked it! Coincidentally, I just did a video about Florida as well!

Reactions: Dan AISCF
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000