DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Music video shot entirely on Mavic Air.

shaunmichaelj

Reactions
Hi Folks,

I posted this some time ago, however not sure if everyone saw it.
I shot this music video entirely on the Mavic Air Drone in the city of Oxford, UK.

The music style is known as Dancehall/Reggae, its urban music and might not be for everyone tastes.

I bought the Mavic Air when it just came out. I created this song with a friend in Germany and I shot the video myself using on the smart capture controls.

Shaun Michael - So Special Music video

Hi Folks,

I posted this some time ago, however not sure if everyone saw it.
I shot this music video entirely on the Mavic Air Drone in the city of Oxford, UK.

The music style is known as Dancehall/Reggae, its urban music and might not be for everyone tastes.

I bought the Mavic Air when it just came out. I created this song with a friend in Germany and I shot the video myself using on the smart capture controls.

Shaun Michael - So Special Music video

The song itself was pretty good. However, was totally impressed with how the video footage turned out. Excellent work!!

Great video and song. I'd never heard of the artist before, but I really liked the music.

Great work man! I've done several shots with multicam where you can sync based on timecode or audio tracks of the different recordings. Since there is neither on the mavic air, I assume you spent hours manually syncing the audio to the video? Kudos man! thats a lot of work. End product looks fantastic though.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU