DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro My 2021 review (Netherlands, Germany and Madeira)

Unconnected

Reactions
Although it was a difficult year to travel due to all covid restrictions, I still was able to capture some footage during the past year :p As several storms are hitting our country this week I had some time to put it all together into one video. Sorry, it's a bit long but mostly because I always have a hard time to throw stuff away ;) Hope you all enjoy though!

Nice compilation. Looks like you had some nice travels. I live in the US, am
a certified remote pilot, and will be traveling to Germany and Austria this summer. I am planning on getting my EASA license online. From what I have read, they suggest applying through the country you will be first using your drone in. (Most likely Germany). Do you have any helpful information regarding the application process? I should also mention I will most likely be flying a Mavic 2, >900 grams.

Good flying. You obviously live in a beautiful area but the video is too long, even for a compilation. What grows on those steep, steep, hills?

Nice compilation. Looks like you had some nice travels. I live in the US, am
a certified remote pilot, and will be traveling to Germany and Austria this summer. I am planning on getting my EASA license online. From what I have read, they suggest applying through the country you will be first using your drone in. (Most likely Germany). Do you have any helpful information regarding the application process? I should also mention I will most likely be flying a Mavic 2, >900 grams.
For the mavic you need A1+3 and A2. A1+3 is very cheap (you can apply for one in ireland for example here: MySRS). Maybe that is the easiest option. In germany you will have some language barriers ;) A2 is more expensive and only needed if you want to fly close to cities and people (see rules here: Open Category - Civil Drones | EASA)

I have both, but I must me honest, I've never been checked for my license although met a lot of police while flying. But if you get checked, the fine is pretty steep! You do have your license in the US? Maybe you can use that here too? (I'm coming to the US this summer by the way, so I may need to apply for a license there too... Have to do some research for that still :p)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu