DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 My Bulgaria Jul 2022

Well done ALEX. I enjoyed my morning coffee watching this, before my golf 7:30 Tee time. One question thou. At the 6:10 mark does that vanishing river actually turn into a underground river? It sure seems to vanish.
Thank You, Vanishing river vanishes completely when water is low and reappears on the surface some 10 km. away after 3 days underground. But at the moment of filming water was too much to swallow and the river continued after the trap with the reduced level

Wonderful video. Stunning scenery. A bit too long for my tastes but very enjoyable to watch. The 1812 Overture was an interesting choice for music. I'll bet Tchaikovsky could have never envisioned a "drone" when he wrote it. :)

Reactions: alex_markov
Wonderful video. Stunning scenery. A bit too long for my tastes but very enjoyable to watch. The 1812 Overture was an interesting choice for music. I'll bet Tchaikovsky could have never envisioned a "drone" when he wrote it. :)
I use Tchaikovsky for most of My Bulgaria episodes and it sets the length either 16 minutes 1812 :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2p123