DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 My Bulgaria

My Bulgaria is a compilation of some of beautiful Bulgarian spots i filmed with my drones, there countles more worthy candidates, but lenght will be enormous, now even at 12 minutes it feel light (for me ;) )
hello Alex,
I liked your video very much! Bulgraria has really many different landscapes, one more beautiful than the other. Also the music has fit well with the images! Thanks for showing, you live in a very beautiful country! Even if the video is a bit long, I watched it without scrolling ????
cheers Paul

Reactions: alex_markov
That’s a lot of scenes Alex. You’ve logged a lot of hours and travel showing us the many sights of Bulgaria.
It took me 2 days of work, several laptop reboots as complex tasks tend to stall it, and a lot of - this will go, this will stay to feat the length and not miss some outstanding footage - but I like the result. Thou not sure whether will try it again - my audience is not really keen on my compilations and I stopped doing this type of clips end of 2020, do this one (my best so far!) and again it' not very popular ;)

hello Alex,
I liked your video very much! Bulgraria has really many different landscapes, one more beautiful than the other. Also the music has fit well with the images! Thanks for showing, you live in a very beautiful country! Even if the video is a bit long, I watched it without scrolling ????
cheers Paul
Thank You! This is my first clip over 5 minutes that I watched several times from start to end with a light feeling and not being bored - I am very proud of myself ;) :) to bad general audience is not on same page with me ;)

My Bulgaria is a compilation of some of beautiful Bulgarian spots i filmed with my drones, there countles more worthy candidates, but lenght will be enormous, now even at 12 minutes it feel light (for me ;) )
Wow. What incredible footage of a diverse geology. Beautiful colors and lighting going from thr Middle Ages to modern in one sweeping epic. Thanks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada