DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My controller will not charge.

C0mpatibl3

Reactions
I'm new to all this. I don't own a mavic, but to practice first I got an s-series s20w sirc. The controller will not charge. When I do hook it up the light goes from red to green way to fast to say it's fully charged, but when I turn it in on it flashes like it's dead. I can't really find any help in this not is there a website for this certain drone. Any help would be greatly appreciated being really I start taking this controller apart and start tinkering with it myself

I can't really find any help in this not is there a website for this certain drone.
Most ultra-cheap copy drones like this have almost no support online - if you are lucky you might find one or two youtube videos that show the features...

But if anything goes wrong, and it frequently does with these largely untested rip-off designs, pretty much all you can do is send the whole unit back to wherever you bought it from and try and demand a replacement or (more preferably IMO) a refund.

But it is possible to get very high quality for not much cash. You can actually learn to fly on a much smaller system, so maybe think about investing in something like a Ryze Tello, or something else like that with proven reliability.

Last edited:
Most ultra-cheap copy drones like this have almost no support online - if you are lucky you might find one or two youtube videos that show the features...

But if anything goes wrong, and it frequently does with these largely untested rip-off designs, pretty much all you can do is send the whole unit back to wherever you bought it from and try and demand a replacement or (more preferably IMO) a refund.

But it is possible to get very high quality for not much cash. You can actually learn to fly on a much smaller system, so maybe think about investing in something like a Ryze Tello, or something else like that with proven reliability.
Thanks... I was able to mess around with the app on my phone and get it to a forced way to get my controller charged, but for the most part I'm happy with this drone...just not the aspect of it. I spent like 140.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Weepo67