DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 My First attempt

TheParaPilot

Reactions
Must say well impressed with the MA2, but not being educated to David Baily standards getting to grips with the vast array options, being prohibited from videoing in smart mode due to the wrong selections in quality etc but any excuse to get the bird up and spend a few batteries getting to grips with it is half the fun. Anyway I digress, just about to start work and I had 15 minutes before logging on so launched to test the night capabilities of the MA2, and was quite impressed for my very first attempt at a pano of the Bristol skyline. Critiques please be gentle it's my first go at it.

Attachments

• DJI_0054.JPG
    8.9 MB · Views: 56
1080, I think, but don't quote me as I'm not used to all the settings just yet. I was trying to do it in 4K, but it wasn't having any of it and kept knocking it down, until "Boomshanka!!" success

Must say well impressed with the MA2, but not being educated to David Baily standards getting to grips with the vast array options, being prohibited from videoing in smart mode due to the wrong selections in quality etc but any excuse to get the bird up and spend a few batteries getting to grips with it is half the fun. Anyway I digress, just about to start work and I had 15 minutes before logging on so launched to test the night capabilities of the MA2, and was quite impressed for my very first attempt at a pano of the Bristol skyline. Critiques please be gentle it's my first go at it.
Good night shot.

Looks like a typical breaking thru the overcast Instrument approach except.....Yikes! where's the airport :oops:
Nice shot.

1080, I think, but don't quote me as I'm not used to all the settings just yet. I was trying to do it in 4K, but it wasn't having any of it and kept knocking it down, until "Boomshanka!!" success
1080 / 4k would be video, so did you get the pic from a video or straight camera shot at maybe 48MP?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan