DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 My first sport mode jetski chase

JackL

Reactions
So I was landing when these jetskis came blowing through. I tried to highlight one to try active track but it failed to lock twice so switched to sport mode and went after them. I was amazed how easily I blew past em. MA2 is fast!! I got carried away and 7000ft away came really quickly... I made it back to the dock and landed with 12% thankfully!

I wish I could program the function button to do a perfect 180 with a double click. That would be useful.

Also, be careful in S mode. 10% comes fast!

Cool chase!

I would slow the movements affecting camera view and gimbal movement during this kind of flight. You could try to do it in post also.

Reactions: JackL
Nice!

So I was landing when these jetskis came blowing through. I tried to highlight one to try active track but it failed to lock twice so switched to sport mode and went after them. I was amazed how easily I blew past em. MA2 is fast!! I got carried away and 7000ft away came really quickly... I made it back to the dock and landed with 12% thankfully!

I wish I could program the function button to do a perfect 180 with a double click. That would be useful.

HA!! That was fun!! I liked the high speed reverse flying!

That was really cool! As @Thomas B mentioned, the gimbal movement was a little quick. You could slow that down in editing or use some jump cuts.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tariqstudio