DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My first trip with Mavic Air 2

Jani

Reactions
I recently ordered Mavic Air 2 and I was going to a midsummer kayaking trip to Repovesi National park in Finland. It's 3 hours drive from Helsinki and just about I was leaving, I got message that my order has arrived to local post office. So I got my Mavic and had time to recharged batteries like 95 %, 80 % and 45 %. Here is video of the trip and my very first time flying this thing. I gotta say that drone functions really well and I'm already loving to have it with me in my trips!

Repovesi National Park

I recently ordered Mavic Air 2 and I was going to a midsummer kayaking trip to Repovesi National park in Finland. It's 3 hours drive from Helsinki and just about I was leaving, I got message that my order has arrived to local post office. So I got my Mavic and had time to recharged batteries like 95 %, 80 % and 45 %. Here is video of the trip and my very first time flying this thing. I gotta say that drone functions really well and I'm already loving to have it with me in my trips!

Repovesi National Park
Mycket trevlig video!
Erittäin hieno video!
Очень хорошее видео!

Reactions: Jani
He said really cool video in Swedish, Finnish and Russia. I was hoping to hear in Saame too ?

Nice first trip!

Hyvin tehty!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22