DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Mavic 2 Pro still hasn't arrived!

Macabre

Reactions
I'm so pissed off. I preordered mine in late August, it kept being delayed and now it says 24/10. WTF.
I did not order from DJI directly because an online retailer messed up with my previous order and gave me a massive discount on my next order, so I ordered Mavic 2 Pro + Fly More combo. There's no way I'm getting nowhere this price anytime soon and it's too good to pass up (basically free Fly More combo).
This is Sweden and from what I can tell, it's not just my online retailer, but pretty much no one here has Mavic 2 Pro yet so there's also no point in canceling my order and looking somewhere else.
Come on DJI! You partnered up with freaking Hasselblad which is based in Sweden, you should at least be able to deliver here!

Are you able to call them, email customer service to see what is going on? Are you able to cancel?

I did, they just said that they don't know the reason why it's so late. It's the same everywhere in Sweden. And I don't want to cancel. The deal is too good and I anyway won't be getting the drone if I order from somewhere else.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
v4nnny