DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My mavic arrives in 2 days!

Hoobness

Reactions
Super pumped! Got the fly more platinum bundle.
My only experience is with rc cars my whole life, planes and the <$100 quads. Hope it's as fun as it looks!

But remember, you can not "drive", fly, the Mavic like you did the RC cars and racers. Try to remember that. It's one thing to crash a remote control car but another $$$ thing to crash a drone.

Reactions: Hoobness
My Platinum arrives in Two days as well. Got the shipping confirmation last night! Super stoked. My experience is the exact same. Been watching hours of videos & reading up on the forum. Good luck!

Reactions: Hoobness
Holy cow is this thing fun! My girl is getting jealous. I can't get enough of it! As I've said in my previous posts, I mainly got it for fun and the simulation of flying. It's more than satisfied that.

I took off the beginner mode after 4 batteries and my farthest flight is 2000 ft away at 200'. Im in Florida now so weather isn't an issue. Man the beach looks good!

Unfortunately I don't have a mount yet for my iPad, but it's on the way. I just Jerry rig it and sit on the ground. So fun. My irresponsible self just ordered the goggles RE and then it's really gonna be awesome! ...until some wierdo sneaks up on me but I'll cross that bridge then.

Anyway I love my mavic PP and this forum!

Thanks again!

Reactions: javelina
Holy cow is this thing fun! My girl is getting jealous. I can't get enough of it! As I've said in my previous posts, I mainly got it for fun and the simulation of flying. It's more than satisfied that.

I took off the beginner mode after 4 batteries and my farthest flight is 2000 ft away at 200'. Im in Florida now so weather isn't an issue. Man the beach looks good!

Unfortunately I don't have a mount yet for my iPad, but it's on the way. I just Jerry rig it and sit on the ground. So fun. My irresponsible self just ordered the goggles RE and then it's really gonna be awesome! ...until some wierdo sneaks up on me but I'll cross that bridge then.

Anyway I love my mavic PP and this forum!

Thanks again!

Cool beans man! enjoy! I am too... lots of cool places I plan to take this bird out, here in the desert.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15