DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

my new video

That was very interesting on two levels : on my first impression was great sharpness, but boring long cut of the cruise ships. I kept watching because the sharpness was excellent. Then the flat skies and panning, and my reaction was to add a polarized filter for the increase in contrast and bit deeper colors. Then, second level, when the video transitioned to straight down which I usually do not like, I was intrigued by the content: it actually transcended the video which means the video was good enough (sharp, colors, content) to draw me in. The lady cleaning the carpet on the rooftop; the total lack of traffic - unbelievable; one bird; a couple scooters, bikes; really clean roof-tops. The city initially appears so tightly packed, but there is nothing going on outside. Even the beaches seem empty. Either a holiday or stifling hot out there.

Really enjoyed it.

Advice : Keep shooting. Find a message (even obscured like this one may be) and edit tight to it. Close better. A bit abrupt.

Excellent eye!

Reactions: manos
That was very interesting on two levels : on my first impression was great sharpness, but boring long cut of the cruise ships. I kept watching because the sharpness was excellent. Then the flat skies and panning, and my reaction was to add a polarized filter for the increase in contrast and bit deeper colors. Then, second level, when the video transitioned to straight down which I usually do not like, I was intrigued by the content: it actually transcended the video which means the video was good enough (sharp, colors, content) to draw me in. The lady cleaning the carpet on the rooftop; the total lack of traffic - unbelievable; one bird; a couple scooters, bikes; really clean roof-tops. The city initially appears so tightly packed, but there is nothing going on outside. Even the beaches seem empty. Either a holiday or stifling hot out there.

Really enjoyed it.

Advice : Keep shooting. Find a message (even obscured like this one may be) and edit tight to it. Close better. A bit abrupt.

Excellent eye!
Because of your advice I like to post more videos and get you opinions so I can be beter and beter as I am hobbyist and i like to do thinks better every time
Thanks for your time! "widluv"
and see this also

A good start at aerial video. You have opportunities to improve the look and feel of your video by color grading. The image is somewhat flat and lacks contrast and saturation. Both Premiere Pro and Davinci Resolve allow you to improve the quality of your video. You can get a free D-Log to Rec 709 LUT (Look Up Table) at this URL: FREE D-LOG to Rec.709 LUT Keep up the good work!

The clarity of your video was excellent! Suggest "fast forwarding" or speeding up through some of the "routine" scenery (or even cutting some out) and then using real-time speed when viewing a point of interest. Sometimes it's difficult to cut out footage, but a critical look at the story you are trying to tell through the video will help make the decision easier when it comes to leaving some of the footage out of the final version.

A good start at aerial video. You have opportunities to improve the look and feel of your video by color grading. The image is somewhat flat and lacks contrast and saturation. Both Premiere Pro and Davinci Resolve allow you to improve the quality of your video. You can get a free D-Log to Rec 709 LUT (Look Up Table) at this URL: FREE D-LOG to Rec.709 LUT Keep up the good work!
Thank you for your advise very helpful i am working on this now :)

Thank you for your advise very helpful i am working on this now :)

Bigggggg thanks
this the 1st video
this is the 2nt video with LUT

Hey,

Great video - and really clear . Agree with the suggestion of fast-forwarding / speed ramping some parts of it. It's a cool effect I think. if you've a long run up to an object, i.e. moving towards it it can be cool to have it run at normal speed for a few seconds then fast forward to the object then stop a few seconds out before we see the object. I use it in most of my videos.

Thanks - Ro

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dean1980