DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 My photos..

Javierz0509

Reactions
Last edited:
Hi, I am new to the drone community, I recently got my first drone ever the Mavic Air 2, I been educating myself on the FAA regulation and I am learning a lot,
I want to share a couple of photos I have taken so far and more to come, hope you enjoy them as much as I have.
Hi Javierz,
really amazing subjects...But on my calibrated 28inches 4K-monitor the photos are not really sharp! In what resolution did you shoot them?
Cheers Paul

Hi Javierz,
really amazing subjects...But on my calibrated 28inches 4K-monitor the photos are not really sharp! In what resolution did you shoot them?
Cheers Paul
Hi the images are being shown as 800x600 to be friendly with others instead of the high res, I edited them on a BenQ SW2700PT 27" which is calibrated.

Hi the images are being shown as 800x600 to be friendly with others instead of the high res, I edited them on a BenQ SW2700PT 27" which is calibrated.
I am finding that if I reduce the images to about 1.2 to 1.3 MB they will come out nicely. I bring the original DMG image into Adobe Camera Raw, do all of my editing there if possible without opening into Photoshop, then, save as JPG an adjust them to be about 1.3 MB.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flyingthe405