DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 My very first Drone video ever.

Reactions
This is the place I live in Dublin.

And this is my first footage, completely amateur, which was the first time left the ground for a quick flight.

I always loved Photography but let's see what I can do from now on with videos.

The place is called Sandymount, it is like a strand a huge tide variation on the Dublin Bay, I see this view from my window every day, it is simply amazing to me.

The video is Stored on Youtube to keep a good resolution. Hope you enjoy it.

Editing tool: Filmora 10
Video mode: 4k / 24fps
Soundtrack: Thematic.com

Great first video, look forward to seeing your work progress. Loved Dublin.
Regards

Great flying!! Thanks for the look around!

And this is my first footage, completely amateur, which was the first time left the ground for a quick flight.

The place is called Sandymount, it is like a strand a huge tide variation on the Dublin Bay, I see this view from my window every day, it is simply amazing to me.

Very Nice. How did you edit the video so the cars were driving on the wrong side?

Very cool. One item to think about in both drone photography / video - like in land photography - is sun placement. Drones are worse when the sun is in front of the camera, esp on very bright days. If at all possible shoot from the side angle or even better having the sun behind the drone.

One day I may make it Dublin and Ireland - been on my bucket list for decades. Almost made it when stationed in Germany decades ago, but cost to drive / ferry my car over was a killer at the time - low $$$ value then.

Reactions: RicardoCarneiro
Very Nice. How did you edit the video so the cars were driving on the wrong side?
You'd be surprised at the number of countries who drive opposite of Americans. Not as hard as it may look, as have driven in Japan (3 years) and Australia as well. The main thing Americans or anyone used to our driving style have is the turn signals and wiper switch is reversed, so first timers typically hit the wiper switch when they want to use the turn signals. That's almost a sure sign that they are new to that driving on that side of the road. :cool::cool::cool::cool:

You'd be surprised at the number of countries who drive opposite of Americans. Not as hard as it may look, as have driven in Japan (3 years) and Australia as well. The main thing Americans or anyone used to our driving style have is the turn signals and wiper switch is reversed, so first timers typically hit the wiper switch when they want to use the turn signals. That's almost a sure sign that they are new to that driving on that side of the road. :cool::cool::cool::cool:
That would be weird trying for the first time , especially in Australia where they are upside down also.

Very cool. One item to think about in both drone photography / video - like in land photography - is sun placement. Drones are worse when the sun is in front of the camera, esp on very bright days. If at all possible shoot from the side angle or even better having the sun behind the drone.

One day I may make it Dublin and Ireland - been on my bucket list for decades. Almost made it when stationed in Germany decades ago, but cost to drive / ferry my car over was a killer at the time - low $$$ value then.
Talk to me when you come here.

Cheers

Would be interesting if you could get a hyper lapse of the tide coming in.
I have one I did with my GoPro, but this idea with the Drone would be amazing.

The only problem is. It usually takes 6 hours for the whole tide movement. LOL.

Thanks.

Reactions: 4006448

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929