DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

nd filter

Eagle430

Reactions
I am doing a lot of videos with my mavic 3 in bright sunny afternoon days , most of them paid jobs
I think an nd 16 filter will be a good investment , the only brand i found that sells individual nd filters and not as a set is the freewell but i notice the shape of the nd filter is a bit different from the original dji ones, the dji nd filters have a little split where the two cameras are on the mavic 3, the freewell is one big piece. I don't know if this can cause any issue when using the tele camera or any colour / image quality drop?
Also are there any other quality nd filter brands i can look at that sell one nd filter instead of the 4 set?

I got a set of NISI FULL SPECTRUM CINEMA FILTER KIT II FOR DJI MAVIC 3, the Cinema filters have a clear lens at the top as the f stop is a lot lower than the regular camera.

There is a way to math to figure which lens you need to use

I am doing a lot of videos with my mavic 3 in bright sunny afternoon days , most of them paid jobs
I think an nd 16 filter will be a good investment , the only brand i found that sells individual nd filters and not as a set is the freewell but i notice the shape of the nd filter is a bit different from the original dji ones, the dji nd filters have a little split where the two cameras are on the mavic 3, the freewell is one big piece. I don't know if this can cause any issue when using the tele camera or any colour / image quality drop?
Also are there any other quality nd filter brands i can look at that sell one nd filter instead of the 4 set?
I've got set of the 4 Freewell ND filtets sitting idle at home, willing to sell for a bargain price. I sold M3 for M3Pro so I have now new set of Freewell for M3Pro. I was very happy with the Freewell filters quality when using them on the M3 and the ones I have now for M3Pro are equally good. If you are interested, send me PM.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pilot74sparki