DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ned Insurance

mrnavy2

Reactions
Hello All, i just received my MM 2 weeks ago, and I did not purchase the Insurance for 39.00 Dollars. I was new at this since this is my first Drone. So i just read that since it is over 48 hours, I cannot purchase the DJI Insurance. SO my questions is, what would you suggest? Is there anyplace else to purchase it. There is nothing wrong with my MM, but before I really start playing with it, I would like to get it.. All suggestions would be Great.. Thanks, Steve..

See if State Farm offers coverage in your area. Much better deal than DJI Refresh.

Unless things have changed, you should be able to get the DJI plan by providing a video verifying that it works properly. Log into your DJI account for instructions.

Hello All, i just received my MM 2 weeks ago, and I did not purchase the Insurance for 39.00 Dollars. I was new at this since this is my first Drone. So i just read that since it is over 48 hours, I cannot purchase the DJI Insurance. SO my questions is, what would you suggest? Is there anyplace else to purchase it. There is nothing wrong with my MM, but before I really start playing with it, I would like to get it.. All suggestions would be Great.. Thanks, Steve..
I don't recall the specifics of the DJI insurance and the Mini but they do sell it after that 48 hours, I believe, but you have to jump through some hoops to show that it is working perfectly with video.

Reactions: mrnavy2
heck out this app call "VERIFLY". Allows you to insure yourself on individual flights. You can chose the amount of time for the flight, location, amount of coverage etc. Supposed to be cheaper than an umbrella coverage for day say a year.

Reactions: mrnavy2

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929