DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need help, I lost my MP!!

Rene_L

Reactions
Need help, I lost my MP!!
It just didn´t react to the RC commands and flew away til i coudn´t see it. Hope somebody bring it back to me. My question is, if I buy a new one, Can I use the RC and all the equipment left?, Well, if any advide to recovery my MP, will appreciated.

If you can post the logs from your phone one of the gurus here may be able to tell you what happened and where it likely came down.

You just need a new drone with a camera, provided you still have a battery. Everything should work as before after binding the controller to the new drone.

Reactions: dawgpilot
Okay, so this just happened to me 2 days ago and I was crushed. I spend over three hours wandering around the woods where I last saw my drone headed. I had "0" luck, because the woods are thick, the Mavic is gray and blends in, I didn't know if it was in a tree or in a gully.
The next day I shared my loss with a friend who suggested I could track my last flight if I uploaded the controller information in my Airdata account.
So, I opened my DJI Go4 account and synced my flights there.
Then I opened my Airdata account and synced my flights into Airdata from my DJI account. I have a couple of hundred flights so it took awhile.
1616771933795.png

Next I clicked on my last flight and checked out the overview
1616772044672.png
I selected my last flight and the telemetry showed how fast I was flying, how high, what my Mavic was doing etc,, and recorded the last time it responded to the remote.
Then I clicked the Large Map tab
1616772198112.png
In less than 30 minutes I was able to locate my drone. The camera and gimble will need to be replaces as well as all the props, but the drone fires up! I'm in the hunt now for a new gimble and camera, but $300 is a lot less expensive than $2000!

Good luck!
~
Eugene

Then I opened my Airdata account and synced my flights into Airdata from my DJI account. I have a couple of hundred flights so it took awhile.
If you post the data rather than screenshots of the Airdata report, someone will be able to analyse it and probably find out what went wrong.
The information would be useful to prevent a repeat.

Reactions: BigAl07
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242