DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need Help With Litchi Download & Installation

Byrdman

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I am new to the world of drones but I've gotten hooked. Bought a Spark and upped the ante to a Mavic 2 Zoom 6 weeks later. I am try trying to install Litchi on my smart controller for the M2Z. I downloaded it from Google Play to my cell (android) with no problem. I then searched for a way to get it downloaded to the controller. I tried the process of installing APK Downloader to Chrome and getting a download link from the URL of the Litchi app on Play. The instructions said to download to a micro SD card then put the card in the smart controller and the Litchi app would show up as an option. I can't even seem to get the app to the SD card.

All or part of my problem may be because I downloaded the Litchi app to my cell when logged into Google with another of my accounts and not the one I use with DJI. Any help and guidance would be appreciated very much. Thanks. ~Clif

I am new to the world of drones but I've gotten hooked. Bought a Spark and upped the ante to a Mavic 2 Zoom 6 weeks later. I am try trying to install Litchi on my smart controller for the M2Z. I downloaded it from Google Play to my cell (android) with no problem. I then searched for a way to get it downloaded to the controller. I tried the process of installing APK Downloader to Chrome and getting a download link from the URL of the Litchi app on Play. The instructions said to download to a micro SD card then put the card in the smart controller and the Litchi app would show up as an option. I can't even seem to get the app to the SD card.

All or part of my problem may be because I downloaded the Litchi app to my cell when logged into Google with another of my accounts and not the one I use with DJI. Any help and guidance would be appreciated very much. Thanks. ~Clif
Using your smart controller, download the Litchi app via amazon’s appstore (you have to install the appstore if you haven’t already). Once Litchi is downloaded the installation is automatic. The application worked seamlessly with my MP2.

You guys are great. Took a bit of doing but I now have Litchi installed on the sc. It appears that I can use either app for flying without having to disable/force stop something first? Thanks again. ~Clif

You guys are great. Took a bit of doing but I now have Litchi installed on the sc. It appears that I can use either app for flying without having to disable/force stop something first? Thanks again. ~Clif
Just be safe you should not run both apps at the same time. But if you boot the controller and go right into Litchi you shouldn't have an issue. Once I force stopped DJI go it never restarted as long as I didn't click the go button on the startup screen

OK I am not sure as I am really new but the dji app on my moto z2 I get a connection error. then I read there are only some phones it works on. I would just like to be able to see what the camera is looking at. so when I snap a pictur I know what I am getting. I was looking at an alternative t dji go 4 and found this. But I can not find a list of mobile device it works on I do not want to buy this and have it not work on my phone that would be 25 dollars toward a device that will work. Just wish I would have done more research before I bought this drone. My brother tried to warm me away from dji.

Thanks in advance
Marcel

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jimbod