DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need Help With Mavic Pro

Richie K

Reactions
Pro Help
Been flying the Mavic Pro close to 2 years with no problems. Recently I am getting the messages stating that I have reached the Max Flight Altitude at 98 feet and Max Distance at 160 Feet. My settings for altitude is 100m and the distance settings is 5000m. The Beginner mode is off.Any ideas that cause the change.

Hi there & welcome to the forum ? :D

You haven't been logged out from the DJI account in GO4 by mistake ..?

In the manual you find this (98ft=30m & 160ft=50m):

1612462881163.png

Have been using the DJI Go4 app since I first got the Mavic . I have not updated the app because of the additional restrictions . I have a Phantom 3 Advance that I have been flying for years and never updated and still able to go beyond limited distance then the Mavic. Why can I do it with one but not the other.

I believe DJI implemented height/distance without app around 2016 or 2017. You probably still have the P3 firmware version before they added that safety feature, but the version of firmware you obtained with the Mavic already had it.

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.

I have the same problem but only with the extra batteries that came with the fly more . I numbered my batteries and have updated firmware on all 3 but still get the max flight and distance at 160’ & 98’.

I have the same problem but only with the extra batteries that came with the fly more . I numbered my batteries and have updated firmware on all 3 but still get the max flight and distance at 160’ & 98’.
Thought your problem was with the MA2 as you stated in your threads there...?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan