DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

need help

new to drones would like meet and see drones in use live Phoenix east Valley AZ.
thanks for all the input. and an looking for members map cannot find it. I live south of the superstitions about 2 miles . and 1/2 track west to east and have a small off road sxs
thanks Rip
well I now have a used 2s time to learn

Nice choice. đź‘Ť

Here's a link to the FAA to get registered if you haven't done it already.

Best to you and future flights. :)

new to drones would like meet and see drones in use live Phoenix east Valley AZ.
thanks for all the input. and an looking for members map cannot find it. I live south of the superstitions about 2 miles . and 1/2 track west to east and have a small off road sxs
thanks Rip
well 3 battery's and no crashes yet. questions do I have to buy more softer to have more options ? is there somebody in east valley who like a free breakfast for some knowledge
thanks rip

questions do I have to buy more softer to have more options ?

Well, sort of...

You don't need to purchase additional software.

Everything you need ( for now ) should be on board the FLY app when using the MA2s.

Older drones that has the SDK files released by DJI allows third party developers such as Litchi to provide an option of which app to use when flying and may have extras that the DJI app doesn't have ( waypoint missions).

I think the MA2s is compatible. 🤔

Additional information about Litchi can be found here.

Reactions: LoudThunder
Hey thanks, not looking for more things to worry about yet.what is best for beginner to read our view >

You can read the user manual if you didn't get one.

It's a good place to start.

After that, search on YouTube for videos on the MA2s.

DJI offers a few to get you introduced to your aircraft.

Reactions: LoudThunder
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7