DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 (Netherlands '24 Part 3) Medemblik - 4K

ikkel

Reactions
"Part 3 of 6"

Medemblik, a picturesque town on the IJsselmeer, exudes historical charm and serene beauty.
This oldest city of West Friesland, with city rights since 1289, offers a rich history evident in its well-preserved architecture.
The imposing Radboud Castle, built in the 13th century, still guards the harbor and testifies to Medemblik's medieval glory.
The charming town center, with its cobbled streets and historic buildings, invites you to take a leisurely stroll.
The town hall, a fine example of Dutch Renaissance architecture, and the beautiful Bonifacius Church are just a few highlights.
The lively and scenic harbor attracts both recreational sailors and visitors enjoying the view of the water.
Medemblik is also known for its thriving water sports culture, offering numerous opportunities for sailing, windsurfing, and fishing.
Medemblik is a perfect destination for both history enthusiasts and nature lovers.
The town combines the best of Dutch heritage with a relaxed, rural charm, providing an unforgettable experience for every visitor.

Everything is shot with Dji Mini 3 Pro, Dji Mini 2, Dji Osmo Pocket 3 and Dji Osmo Action 4.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Great video! Some gorgeous ships!

• Love
Reactions: sarahb and ikkel
What are the main incomes of the people here? I see they are still using bicycles. Their economy depends on tourism and agriculture?

• Love
Reactions: ikkel
What are the main incomes of the people here? I see they are still using bicycles. Their economy depends on tourism and agriculture?
I don't know their incomes, I was there as a tourist myself.
But the Netherlands is always been a land where everybody uses a bicycle. I have friends that go there especially to ride with their bicycles so offcourse they profit from that in their economy.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cubesinfotech