DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 (Netherlands '24 Part 4) Enkhuizen - 4K

ikkel

Reactions
"Part 4 of 6"

Enkhuizen, a picturesque town in the province of North Holland, is renowned for its rich maritime history and charming atmosphere.
Situated on the IJsselmeer, Enkhuizen was once an important center of the Dutch East India Company (VOC), which is still evident in the many historic buildings and warehouses that adorn the town.
Walking through the old town feels like stepping back in time, with scenic canals, traditional merchant houses, and the impressive Drommedaris, an old city gate.
The town offers a variety of cozy cafés, restaurants, and boutiques, perfect for a relaxing day out.
Enkhuizen is also a popular destination for water sports enthusiasts, with numerous marinas and boating opportunities.
The beautiful historic churches, such as the Westerkerk and the Zuiderkerk, stand as silent witnesses to the town's rich religious and cultural heritage.
With a perfect mix of history, culture, and nature, Enkhuizen is a hidden gem well worth a visit.

Everything is shot with Dji Mini 3 Pro, Dji Mini 2, Dji Osmo Pocket 3 and Dji Osmo Action 4.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Great job with the video and a great choice and timing with the music. A pleasure to watch all the way through. Thank you for sharing.

• Love
Reactions: ikkel
Awesome video! Great scenes!

• Love
Reactions: sarahb and ikkel
I really liked this video, especially the inclusion of some interior images and statuary around these beautiful buildings. The music was perfectly coordinated to the images. Thank you for sharing this.

• Love
Reactions: ikkel
I really liked this video, especially the inclusion of some interior images and statuary around these beautiful buildings. The music was perfectly coordinated to the images. Thank you for sharing this.
Thank you Jim, I'm always glad to hear what somebody else finds of my video. Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for your oh so fine reply. 🤗 🤩

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rapidppoint